PowerPoint 2013 Advanced Training Course
- How a User Will Benefit from Course
Through the PowerPoint 2013 advanced training course, you will learn the advanced and complicated features of PowerPoint that you may not have used prior.
Go from basic to expert-level use, making it possible to use PowerPoint in a wide variety of instances.
Understand the basics of Microsoft PowerPoint on a deeper level, ensuring that you know all areas of the program and the best way to use it.
Become a master of presentation. Learn the best ways to create an attractive, usable PowerPoint presentation that everyone will enjoy viewing.
Build your confidence with one of the most important tools for anyone in a business, becoming an important member of the team.
- Definitions of Course
PowerPoint is, as most know, a presentation tool. The PowerPoint 2013 advanced training course will take you through this tool, from the basics up. It teaches you the advanced features of the program and the best way to implement them into your business. You can become an expert with PowerPoint and all of the features it offers.
- Course Outline
- Learn how to construct a basic PowerPoint presentation, starting with adding pictures and text to a slide.
- Learn more about SmartArt and tables, and how you can use them for your own presentations.
- Begin using advanced objects and drawing tasks for your slides, creating lively slides full of content.
- Use the research and correction tools in PowerPoint to reduce mistakes and remain informed.
- Learn how to use notes, handouts, and slide masters. Gain full control over every presentation that you make.
- Explore the advanced tasks for presentation creation, including exporting and importing, recording, and other helpful tasks for any presentation. Make it mobile and make it your own.
- Key Tips Relating To Course
Microsoft PowerPoint is an essential piece of business presentations. With this course, you can explore it with greater detail. Make sure that you take the time to look at all areas of the course to ensure that you come away fully informed. PowerPoint is one of the key tools for any business, the preferred option for presentations, and this course makes sure that you understand it fully.
Do not be afraid to get creative with the advanced tools. Audio, video, SmartArt, recording, and other features exist for a reason; feel free to use them. Make sure that you keep it professional, however. Going overboard can result in a less professional or appealing aesthetic, hurting your overall message or image. Take the time to use these features wisely and carefully.
Put what you learn here to use in your business. Microsoft PowerPoint and the advanced features have a lot to offer. Using them fully will benefit you immensely in the long run.
Safety in the Workplace Training Course
This post will be informing you on some vital details regarding safety in the workplace training course.
How a User Will Benefit from Course
The importance of the health and safety of your workers in the workplace cannot be overemphasized. That is why companies are trying everything within their powers to ensure that workers are 100% fit. It is the reason for the existence of a safety in the workplace training course. Below are the various ways through which its participants will be able to benefit from its presentation.
- It helps to create that awareness about the need for safety and health programs for workers
- Companies will be able to device the best programs to ensure that their workers are 100% fit
- Users will be able to create a positive wellbeing within the workplace
- Users will be able to properly understand the legal aspects of health and safety of workers
- Users will have knowledge about the core safety principles in any working environment
Definition of Course
Corporate Wide Internet Training provides high quality class-room training across South Africa (including Port Elizabeth, Bloemfontein, East London, Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban)
For timing of future events please see our calendar of events Courses are held in all major centres across South Africa (including Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Bloemfontein, East London) OR alternatively contact us for an INSTANT QUOTE
Contact us for a course quote
Professional Courses offered at competitive rates