Definitions of Course
The OneNote 2013 advanced training course takes you into OneNote, a program for taking notes and keeping track of information. Learn about the advanced features, going beyond the basics that you may already know. Fully embrace the professional use of this program and the numerous features and options now opening up to you.
- Go through the basics and need-to-know information behind Microsoft OneNote, learning the necessary information to use it.
- Learn and improve upon your editing and formatting skills, making your notes more attractive and usable.
- Implement audio and video into your notes fully.
- Take a look at tables, learn how to use and edit them, and explore all possibilities with them.
- Incorporating Excel and using this for math.
- Build up your researching and reviewing skills, creating accurate and informative notes every time.
- Learn how to collaborate and share your notes with others, allowing for possibilities and potential that you can only unlock with others’ help.
Key Tips Relating To Course
Do not use Microsoft OneNote alone. The OneNote app is a wonderful complement to the full software. If this is something that you plan to implement for your business, the app will give you notes and information on the go. With to-do lists, errands, and important information that you keep track of with this software, the app will become a vital tool for your everyday life.
Personalize OneNote to your own needs. The course will help you to learn how to do this, but take the extra step for yourself. OneNote can work on an individual level, and it can work well. See how it can become one of the most important tools for your business and help your business to achieve great success.
Learn about the basics before taking this course. OneNote advance training courses may not cover all of the basics you need to know; taking those extra classes will make sure that you come to the course prepared.
Corporate Wide Internet Training provides high quality class-room training across South Africa (including Port Elizabeth, Bloemfontein, East London, Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban)
For timing of future events please see our calendar of events Courses are held in all major centres across South Africa (including Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Bloemfontein, East London) OR alternatively contact us for an INSTANT QUOTE
Contact us for a course quote
Professional Courses offered at competitive rates